Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of School

Monday was our first day of school for another school year. Matthew settled down for another year without any complaints and with a lot of enthusiasm. Let's hope that he can keep that up for the whole year.
Now the snag, our first week is being interrupted. The people that Doug works for are going away for a few days and they have hired Matthew to help with the farm work while they are gone. That, of course, means that there will be no more school work done this week. They leave for work about 7:30 AM and get home between 7:30 and 8:00 PM. Oh well, that is all part of the homeschooling gig, flexibility.
While they are gone all day long and I am home alone I think I will finish some outstanding sewing projects. This weekend I have to meet clients. I will be starting some commissions next week. Thank you God, the business is starting to come in pretty steadily. Maybe I can really make a success out of this business. A friend is also coming over Sunday to help me work on my website and hopefully make it look a little more professional and effective.

No comments: