Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy 50th Anniversary to Mom and Dad

Today is my Mom and Dad's 50th wedding anniversary.
This is the picture of my mom that my dad has carried in his wallet for as long as I can remember. When I was little I used to sneak a look in dad's wallet to make sure the picture was still there. I always had the feeling that as long as this picture was still in his wallet then they still loved each other and my life was still secure.
Isn't my dad handsome? I always dreamed that I would find a man who would look just like my dad.
Here they are on their wedding day. They look happy and excited like they are looking forward to the rest of their lives together.
Congratulations to Mom and Dad. We love you. You are both and example to all of us of what married life should be like.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful couple! Congratulations and blessings to them! (BTW~ I LOVE your new header! Those are the same outfits that are my favorites on my sons!)