Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Meme

Joann, at http://tenkidsandadog.blogspot.com, tagged me for this meme.

Let me see if I can do this right because I am hopeless with linking and stuff like that. (Joann, I may have to call you for help!!!!)

The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1. I am obsessive about my work area when I sew.

2. I always promise not to cry and embarass my sons when we say good-bye at the airport and then I cry anyway.

3. I am never reading less than 3 books at once.

4. My favorite color is green and there isn't a room in my house that is decorated in green.

5. I can't leave a bowl of cashews alone.

Now I tag, Meghann xanga.com/JMHardenso6o7o3, Patrick xanga.com/P_Obrien, Donna xanga.com/standingonthepromises

No comments: