Monday, January 28, 2008

More Sewing

More sewing happening in this house. Last fall a friend had a baby girl. I pinned and cut out this coat and bonnet and this jumpsuit. Then I hurt my back and so Mary-Kate cleaned up around my sewing machine and it all got put away. I'm glad I cut size large.

After finishing the quilts I took them out and decided to finish them. All that's left is to put on the fasteners and tack the lining to the hem of the coat.


This jumpsuit was so easy to do and it even has snaps in the crotch so it is easy when you change the babys diaper.
I have another friend with a four year-old. I never made anything when Claire was born. I saw this snowflake fabric last fall when I was out shopping and it made me think of making a little girls dress.
This dress is so simple and was so easy to make. It even has a bag that goes with it. I even got buttons shaped like snowflakes and snowmen to embellish the dress and bag.

1 comment:

Joannof10 said...

These are just beautiful!