Monday Doug has a job interview with Ferris Industries. It will be the first time in his life that he has had to seek outside employment.
Our loan for the barn was taking too long and the money has run out. The initail appraisal did not show enough value to justify the loan amount and the bank had scheduled another appraisal so see if they could not get a better amount. (don't ask me how that was going to work). But that was going to take 6-8 weeks and by then not only were we going to be destitute but if we tried to start a barn we wouldn't be milking cows until well into January. So Doug has made the decision to sell what animals we have left and to seek employment elsewhere.
Please keep us all in your prayers since this is a new adventure for the whole family and much adjustment needs to be made.