Monday, August 13, 2007

Equitation

After Mass yesterday Jason and I went to see some friends in a horseshow. Now I don't particularly care for horses. That may shock some people who are horse lovers but that's the way it is. As Ryan would say "some days are like that". But I went anyway. I learned that equitation is a fancy way of saying how you behave on the horses back.

So we watched Jesse ride English. Very prim and proper.

We watched Kaylee ride English. It got so hot that they excused the jackets by the time that she had to ride.


Then we watched Kim ride western. Much more relaxed. Different names for the same kinds of moves that the horses made and that got me confused and then everyone laughed at me because I had trouble keeping things straight. Oh well. When you're not a horse person.

No comments: