Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Jason's Last Full Day At Home

Today will be frenzied day of packing Jason to take him off to Cobleskill tomorrow. Now there are two differing schools of thought on this topic. If I think about the old Jason who used to drive me crazy and who used to be oblivious to life and it's little responsibilities, then I could be, perhaps, persuaded to be a little happy that he is going. Maybe, and that is a big maybe.But mostly I think about the new Jason who is mostly helpful and silly and great to be around. Then I don't want him to leave. So it is with a heavy heart that I help pack him up and take him away for his next big adventure. But of course Cobleskill is only 85 miles away and I keep reminding him of that. So enjoy your adventure, but not too much.

1 comment:

Joannof10 said...

My thoughts and prayers will be with you all this weekend.