Monday, August 6, 2007

My Computer is Back Up and Running

My computer needed a little maintenance. So I took it to the Geek Squad. I don't know about any of you but I missed it while it was gone. Although I know that there are some who don't care about the blogging, I got calls from the few that did miss the posting. So here we are back again.While the computer was in the shop a few things happened around here besides the usual work. Jason got a new bike to take to college. Being a mountain bike, although there are no mountains around he took it out into the fields to try it out.
The sunflowers got taller and taller. They are even in bloom now. It's truly a lovely sight to look out over the pasture and see acres of sunflowers in flower.
My corn got taller. The pigs are looking forward to eating all that corn this fall. I have even sold all the piglets that I need to from the three litters that we had in the spring. Thanks be to God!!
Doug and I ran away from home the weekend before last and went to High Falls Gorge and White Face Mountain for the day. What beautiful natural wonders we enjoy here in New York State. It was a lovely day for the drive and for the hiking. We both enjoyed it very much.


For anyone who knows me well the Adirondacks is my home away from home. That's where I would go to retire if I believed in retirement.

No comments: