Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's day to my father. When I was growing up I thought that I was the princess and he was the king. My dad was the center of my whole life. When I was very little and for the longest time I thought that his whole world revolved around me because he was so good to me and never seemed to be mean to me or spank me or punish me like the other kids. Every girl should have a dad like mine when they are growing up.

I also want to pray especially for the soul of my father-in-law on this father's day. He taught me that I am a lot tougher than I thought I was. He showed me that being a wife and the wife of a farmer is a full time job and you can't let your guard down for a second.
Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord.

An especial happy and Holy Father's day to my beloved husband. Who is teaching our six children lifes most important lessons. He is an example of devotion to God and His blessed Mother, hard work and sacrifice. Everyday of his life is devoted to service to his family and his God through fulfilling his duty to his vocation and his state in life.
Thank you Douglas for being the man that you are and for trying daily to be a better man.
I love you.







1 comment:

Joannof10 said...

I just want to send a "happy father's day" to the men in your life today also.